This past month we have improved existing integrations, updated a few features, introduced an Azure Repos integration and launched ARB file format support. We also developed new educational content so you can improve your localization process and optimize costs.
Azure Repos integration
With the new Azure Repos for Lokalise integration, you can leverage seamless synchronization between Lokalise and a code repository to stop manually downloading and uploading files.
ARB file format
Localizing your Flutter applications just got a whole lot easier. Lokalise now supports the ARB file format.
New DeepL languages
There are 13 new European languages available in DeepL, meaning you can now get high-quality machine translations instantly in 24 languages. All 24 languages are available for translation orders and will appear as in-editor machine translation suggestions.
We’ve taken your feedback on board and improved the Lokalise for Sketch plugin to support multiple text components within symbols and allow you to push selected hidden elements to Lokalise, so you can streamline both your design and localization workflows.
More WordPress use cases
For WordPress integration users, we are happy to announce that you can now easily push and pull custom posts from and into Lokalise. With this capability, you can translate your personalized content types and scale them using popular WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce, WPForms, and others.
- Custom translation statuses are now restricted to admins by default, unless specifically enabled for contributors in the scope of a particular task. Gain full control of your localization project.
- Heavy Snapshots user? Never lose time scrolling through your Snapshots again. Use the new pagination feature to find what you are looking for swiftly.
- Vendor rate cards just got more granular with additional decimal places that give you extra flexibility when defining vendor rates in Lokalise.
- Save filters in content integrations to quickly find content elements and reduce repeated searches.
- The Storyblok integration is able to retain rich text and markdown fields so you can ensure consistency by preserving text formatting.
Learn more about the Localization Maturity Model (LMM)
Do you know which localization practices you should keep and double down on, and which ones are safe to skip depending on your level of maturity? Watch the recording of our webinar where Tomas Franc, our Solutions Architect, and Alex Terehov, our Senior Product Owner, covered the topic of the Localization Maturity Model (LMM) in great detail.
Want to lower localization costs by 30%?
An order has come from the C-suite that you must find an additional 10%, 20%, or even 30% reduction in localization costs. Tricky situation. Learn how to be more strategic when it comes to resource allocation in our new blog post.
We’re growing at the speed of light. Know someone who might be a good fit for the Lokalise people, customer success, engineering, marketing, finance, or sales team? Head over to the Careers page to check out the open job positions and spread the word.